1. My family. This past year has allowed me to spend and focus on my relationship with my family a lot more than I have in previous years. I look back and I’m thankful that family will really always be there no matter what.
2. The opportunity to travel. This past summer really developed my love for travelling and embrace the opportunity of travel: seeing new things, new sights and being around a whole new culture.
3. Friends. After a bunch of my closest friends left HK last year, the year began a little rocky. But I am so thankful that at the start of this near year, I’ve been able to meet new friends and I’ve been able to keep in touch with those that are a little further away.
4. Happiness. One of my favourite quotes is “We have to choose joy and keep choosing it everyday”. To feel completely and utterly happy is not easy to achieve but I am so thankful that 2014 has been yet another year of blessings and has shown me days of what happiness truly is.
5. And last but definitely not least, Life. The opportunity to embrace what I have: friends, family, an education and just so much more is something to just be thankful for. I may not have everything in the world that money can buy but I can say that I am honestly thankful for having even more than what I deserve in this life.
I wish everyone around me a wonderful year ahead of them: To new beginnings in fear and faith and all it tinges.